Lurgan Rugby Football & Cricket Club
Code of Conduct for Spectators
- Remember that although young people play organised rugby they are not ‘miniature internationals’.
- Be on your best behaviour and lead by example. Do not use profane language or harass referees, players or coaches.
- Applaud good play by the visiting team as well as your own.
- Show respect for your team’s opponents. Without them there would not be a match.
- Condemn the use of violence in all forms at every opportunity.
- Verbal abuse of players or referees cannot be accepted in any shape of form.
- Players or referees are not fair targets for ignorant behaviour.
- Encourage young players to play by the Laws of the Game.
- Spectators can contribute to the enjoyment of the event and all involved.
- Be proud of your club and the Game of Rugby.