Club Crest

Our Crest

In 1863 the town hall of Lurgan was built at a cost of £2,300 and the Town Commission did Lord Lurgan the honour of appropriating his family coat of arms and crest, and impaled it with a coat of their own design which was:

Vert, on a chevron ermine, charged with three bezants, between a pile of linen in chief, and in the base of a beehive with bee, all proper supported with flax plants and the motto “Be Just and Fear Not”

This coat of arms was used by Lurgan Town Council until it became a borough.